How it works?
India’s Best Company of the Year Awards provides an unbiased research based platform to the companies to showcase their success stories to the world. Companies short listed could not necessarily be selected based upon sales/turnover/profits of the company. Selection criteria comprises of key elements such as overall market share, innovation, workplace culture, leadership, business ethics, governance, corporate social responsibility, reputation & other such factors of the company. Most important thing is that these companies have worked hard to achieve excellence. We follow the most transparent and authentic process of selecting the companies.
The entire research platform was divided into the following levels:-
- Level 1 : The First level of research was initiated by generating a list of about 500 companies from all over India across the service and infrastructure sectors and 55 sub categories were drawn up through secondary research via market studies and category specific company reports. The list of institutions was prepared using existing listings, rankings and other research reports and available sources.
- Level 2 : The preliminary list of 500 companies was scrutinized on a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest) and thoroughly examined by our research team on the above parameters. The team explored the above-mentioned parameters and took further into account the national presence and USP of the team. Based on the above parameters, the Berkshire Media team short listed the list of 200 companies to be INDIA’S BEST COMPANY OF THE YEAR under the purview of the research.
- Level 3 : The list of 200 companies with the above parameters was sent to a panel of eminent jury members to be rated on a scale of 1 to 10. (The jury consists of top renowned leaders from various areas such as Business, Finance, Advertising & Media, including an international expert advisor).
- Final Level: The final list of 50 INDIA’S BEST COMPANIES OF THE YEAR was based on cumulative scores received by the jury and the editorial team.
25 % weightage was given to the Berkshire Media Team evaluation
75 % weightage was given to the jury scoring.
- Analysis: The cumulative scoring of Berkshire Media team & jury members was undertaken to finalize the winners of “INDIA’S BEST COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2020”.